Articles on this Page
- 05/03/14--09:10: _Webcomic of the Mon...
- 03/19/15--09:14: _Long Beach Comic Ex...
- 03/31/15--11:01: _ComiXology Reviews:...
- 06/09/15--09:45: _Interview: Kel McDo...
- 12/24/15--07:05: _ComicAttack.net’s B...
- 01/04/16--13:04: _ComicAttack.net’s B...
- 11/27/17--04:07: _AnimeNYC: See you n...
- 11/30/18--09:00: _Tapas Media Intervi...
- 12/06/18--09:00: _Tapas Media Intervi...
- 12/19/18--09:00: _Tapas Media Intervi...
- 05/03/14--09:10: Webcomic of the Month! May: Let’s Be Friends Again
- 03/19/15--09:14: Long Beach Comic Expo 2015
- 03/31/15--11:01: ComiXology Reviews: The Dead
- 06/09/15--09:45: Interview: Kel McDonald talks Misfits of Avalon
- 12/24/15--07:05: ComicAttack.net’s Best of 2015 Comic List & Fan Poll!
- 01/04/16--13:04: ComicAttack.net’s Best of 2015 Fan Poll Results!
- 11/27/17--04:07: AnimeNYC: See you next time space cowboy!
- 11/30/18--09:00: Tapas Media Interview Featuring Kan
- 12/06/18--09:00: Tapas Media Interview Featuring Ivy Song
- 12/19/18--09:00: Tapas Media Interview Featuring Lord Vincent
Welcome back to Webcomic of the Month, and this month we have a long time favorite of mine, Let’s Be Friends Again! Currently it isn’t updating, but I hope that hiatus ends sooner than later. Since it’s not updating right now, though, it falls under great comics that aren’t active. Hope that title goes away […]
Con season in southern California is starting to pick up steam! Long Beach Comic Expo is the first of the season for many residents. The con is still relatively young but it’s got a strong following and it doesn’t show signs of slowing down. LBCE was nice enough to allow me in so I return […]
The Dead Writer: James Maddox Artist: Jen Hickman Cover Colors: Jen Hickman Publisher: ComiXology Despite the first few pages and a rather misleading cover, it is NOT a zombie comic. For those of you burnt out on the over-saturation of zombie-dom as of late, like I am, this comes as a great relief. From what […]
Are you a fan of magical girls? Do you enjoy a good transformation and dealing with strange monsters? Have you heard of Misfits of Avalon? It’s the comic series by Kel McDonald where some of the last people you’d want saving the day get the power and responsibility to do just that. Kel was nice […]
Once again it’s that time of year for our Best Of… Fan Poll where YOU decide who comes out in the top five in each category! After submissions taken from the CA.net staff and fan emails you’ve got a lot to choose from this year and some hard decisions to make here. The fan submissions cover […]
The fans have voted and the top five in each category are all in for the Best of 2015 Fan Poll! It was an intense voting process only made better by the fan participation and sheer number of nominees submitted for this year’s poll. It was a fantastic variety of talent from across the comic industry with […]
AnimeNYC has come and gone taking over the Jacob Javits Convention Center for a bliss filled three days of anime heaven. From panels on Ramen, film premieres and cosplayers the days were packed with tons of sights and sounds. Lets look back at a few of the highlights. Gaming had a really good presence at AnimeNYC. Thanks to […]
At ComicAttack.net we love to highlight a diverse selection of independent creators and content. To that end, we’ve connect with some of the talent making waves over at Tapas Media. The web publisher prides itself on providing creators with the tools to successfully develop their imaginative worlds and engage with one of the largest media […]
Continuing with our Tapas Media creator highlights, young hot shot Ivy Song has amassed a considerable following of over 80,000 subscribers on the platform. Her main series, Airplanes and His Barcode Tattoo, are dynamic collaborations with fellow Tapas creators Johyoo and Wishroomness, showcasing strong female leads. In our interview Ivy recounts her earliest work as […]
In our third interview highlighting some of the awesome talent showcased over at Tapas Media, Lord Vincent joined us to discuss her personal take on the business of being a web-centric creative. The Tapas community encompasses a diverse collection authors and artists from around the world, many producing relevant and engaging creator-owned content. The platform […]